Please refer to PAMS User Guide 2021_05_31 for details.
- Import Pupil Target
- Import Pupil Teaching Group
- Import Teacher Teaching Group/Intact Class
- Manage Pupil Group
- Reports on Pupil Group and Filtering
If you have problem downloading, send us an eMail (Non-MOE eMail) and we will eMail updates directly to you.
Right-Click on pams_V500_2021_06_28.rjcat (DO NOT OPEN) and select "SAVE LINK AS" as PAMS.exe into C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000 folder (Overwrite).
This version will handle common curriculum subjects:
- Marks will be included in Overall Percentage (No of Subject Pass/Fail).
- Change Subject Grading Scheme for (ART, D&T, F&N) to their respective "Grade Only Subject"
Right-Click and Save the following Links into C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000\DATABASE
Right-Click and Save the following Links into C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000\Excel
The Database will now be residing in C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000\DATABASE.
- Installation will OVERWRITE all your existing Database. - It is only meant for New PCs.- Copy your existing PAMS Database (C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000\DATABASE) into a Thumbdrive - Right-Click on Link pams_setup_2021_01_05.rjcat and Save into your C:\APPS\RJCAT
- Change the file name to pams_setup.EXE
- Get TA to install (Double-Click on pams_setup.EXE)
- PAMS will be installed into C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000 folder- Copy PAMS Database from Thumbdrive into C:\APPS\RJCAT\PAMS2000\DATABASE (Overwrite).
- Start PAMS
Note: If all the buttons are disabled, this mean your database is EMPTY. You should copy DATABASE from Old PC into this PC.
PAMS (Pupil Academic Monitoring System) is one of the most comprehensive target setting software available in Singapore. It allows you to set target for each cohort within seconds after you have feed in the PRISM parameters. In addition, it also allows you to tweet the parameters and reflects the realistic scenario of your school abilities (Strengths and Weaknesses of each subject).
Seeing is Believing. Call us for a absolutely no obligation and Free Demo.
Cost for new user is $16,000 (Unlimited Site Licence).
Discount applicable if your school has purchased one of our softwares.
You may download the PAMS Specification for the purpose of ITQ.